Monday, 9 January 2012
Helow & Welcome To My Blog Everybody
Dear Class I am Mohammed and I am 19 years old I am from Yemen and I love Facboking it is my favorate hopy. I kep on Faceboking most of the time and I think I am addected to it. Yemen is a country that is rich in it's history culture and traditions. I was born in Sana'a which is the capital of Yemen and one of the oldest capitals in the world. It's been just 10 days and I already miss home. I miss the tradition food like SALTAH. Oh My God just talking about SALTAH makes me feel hungry. If you were wondring What is SALTAH it is a hot meal with meat and spices. I really miss it. Life in UK is good and bad at the same time. Good because everything is there for you and everything is ready. Most people are helpful. The bad thing about it is Weather but I hope it gets better in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment